The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival will be held at the Empire Polo Club on April 10, 11 and 12 and April 17, 18 and 19, 2015, at 81-800 Avenue 51.
ON FRIDAY APRIL 10 THROUGH SUNDAY APRIL 12 AND FRIDAY APRIL 17 THROUGH SUNDAY APRIL 19, THE FOLLOWING ROADWAYS WILL BE PRIMARY ACCESS ROUTES FOR THE FESTIVALS:
- Jefferson Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Washington Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Monroe Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Highway 111 at Jefferson Street
- Highway 111 at Monroe Street
- I-10 exit eastbound at Jefferson
- I-10 exit eastbound at Monroe
- Avenue 49 between Hjorth Street and Monroe Street
- Avenue 50 between Madison Street and Jackson Street
- Hjorth Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 50
- Madison Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52
- North and South travel, use Washington Street, Jackson Street, Calhoun Street and Golf Center Parkway
- East and West travel, use Fred Waring Drive, Miles Avenue, Avenue 48 and Avenue 54
- Avenue 49 and Monroe Street on the southwest corner inside the venue
PARENT DROP OFF AND PICK UP:
- Avenue 52 and Madison Street inside the venue
CONTINUED FOR 2015:
Absolutely NO PEDESTRIANS OR PEDESTRIAN FESTIVAL ACCESS will be allowed on Monroe Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52. Pedestrian Access IS available at the corner of Avenue 49 & Monroe Street AND at the corner of Avenue 52 & Madison Street.
Please note that golf carts are not permitted on any of the above-listed streets.
There will be approximately 35,000 guests shuttled into and out of the concert venue from various locations throughout the Coachella Valley to help ease traffic conditions.
For concert questions or problems, please call (760) 541-7800 or email to email@example.com