Along with Pepper and The Expendables
Experience craft beer and wine tasting from a huge selection of vendors, colorful art installations and live music performed by five crowd-pleasing bands.
The 6th Annual Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience returns to Empire Polo Club’s fields on Saturday, March 4th, 2017. Presented by Empire Music Ventures, the 2017 line-up includes Snoop Dogg, Pepper, The Expendables, Andy Frasco and Spankshaft along with more than 100 breweries, wineries and food trucks.
Craft breweries and wineries will serve tastes of regional beer and wine from 3:00 PM– 7:00 PM as guests enjoy performances by American blues artist Andy Frasco and ska-punk band Spankshaft on the Tasting Stage.
Colorful and inventive art installations by day will transform into marvelously luminous arrangements at night. Cirque entertainers will mingle with attendees savoring the extensive selections served up in the craft beer and wine gardens.
Gourmet food trucks and regional restaurants will offer a variety of mouthwatering fare ranging from spicy tacos and savory pizzas to hot sausages, thick grilled cheese sandwiches and aromatic Mexican cuisine.
At 7:00 PM when the tasting portion of the event winds down, the main stage will explode starting with The Expendables. Second in line is Pepper and last, but definitely not least, the legendary Snoop Dogg will finish out yet another amazing Rhythm, Wine and Brews Experience 2017.
Tickets & Event Information Tickets to the 2017 Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience can be purchased online at www.RWBEXP.com.
- Date: Saturday, March 4th, 2017
- Time: 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM (VIP ticket holders can enter at 3:00 PM)
- Location: Empire Polo Club, Indio, CA 92201
- General Admission Tickets (show only): $70 per person
- General Admission Tickets (including free beer/wine tastings): $85 per person
- VIP Admission Tickets: $150 per person
- A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Casey Lee Ball Foundation to support pediatric kidney research
- Food will be available for purchase
- A large selection of breweries and wineries will offer tastings
- Wine and beer tasting from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM (VIP Tasting 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM)
- Main Stage and headline performances from 7:00 PM – 11:00 PM
General Admission includes:
- Entrance to the RWB Experience 4:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Unlimited tastes of beer or wine 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Free parking
VIP Pass includes:
- Entrance to the RWB Experience 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Unlimited tastings of beer or wine 3:00 PM – 6:45 PM
- Access to VIP Tasting Lounge 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Access to the Locale Magazine VIP Lounge and Bar
- Souvenir tasting glass
- VIP parking
- Invitation to Friday night Bottle Share and Kick-off Party
*VIP Admission includes access to VIP tasting area with specialty wine and beer not available in the general tasting area, and complementary food. VIP admission also includes access to a second Locale Magazine VIP Lounge with a full bar adjacent to the main stage.
3:00 PM VIP
4:00 PM General Admission
Wine & Beer Tasting 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tasting Garden Stage 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Main Stage 7:00 PM – Close
Locale Magazine VIP Bottle Share & Kick-off Party On Friday, March 3rd, the Rhythm, Wine & Brews Experience will host the Locale Magazine VIP Bottle Share and Kick-off Party in the Hacienda del Toro garden at Empire Polo Club. This event is exclusively for VIP ticket holders, vendors, campers and media.
VIP guests each bring a bottle of a unique craft beer to share with the other VIP guests. It’s a great opportunity to meet people and discover new craft beers while enjoying live music. For more details about the Locale Magazine VIP Bottle Share & Kick-off Party, visit www.rwbexp.com.
RV & Tent Camping
On-site RV and tent camping will be available. Fees include two days of camping: Friday, March 3rd and Saturday, March 4th. Visit www.rwbexp.com for more details about camping on-site.
Buy one night and get the second night FREE.
- 10’x30’ Tent Campsites are $40
- RV Campsites are $125
Tickets can be purchased online at www.RWBEXP.com. Tickets can also be purchased at the gate on the day of the event. Children 12 and under are free. Ticket holders must be 21 years of age or older and show a valid ID to taste beer and wine.
Directions to the Rhythm, Wine and Brews Experience at Empire Polo Club:
From I-10 take the Monroe St. exit and head south on Monroe St. Follow the parking signs between Ave. 50 and 51 lots along Monroe St.
Event Location Empire Polo Club
81-800 Ave. 51
Indio, CA 92201
Contact Information firstname.lastname@example.org