Coachella Valley History Museum Heritage Festival
Join ShareKitchen at the Coachella Valley History Museum located at 82616 Miles Avenue in Old Town Indio for the Heritage Festival on Saturday, March 28 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. This year’s festival is FREE and is also celebrating the 85th anniversary of the City of Indio with a variety of multicultural foods, and live entertainment by the Koshin Taiko Drummers, folkloric dancers and more.
• Living History dramatizations by the Jr. Historians
• Desert Adventures Jeep Tours to explore Indio’s historic murals
• Demonstrations of blacksmithing, pottery making, wood-carving, quilting, spinning, weaving, a horsemanship demonstration, and more
• Family portrait painting in Ms. Dupre’s portrait studio
• Displays from all other history museums in the greater Coachella Valley and Idyllwild
• Handmade and vintage crafts, jewelry, clothing, and art for sale by multiple vendors
• Children’s activities including turn-of-the-century games and craft-making such as making clothespin dolls, knocking over cans with slingshots, roping a cow, origami, play in “Aunt Polly’s Washroom” and sack races.
Inland Prosperity Conference
ShareKitchen’s partners at the Inland Empire and Coachella Valley Women’s Business Centers are pleased to announce the third Inland Prosperity Conference on Saturday, March, 28th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at California State University San Bernardino on the San Bernardino campus. The event mission is to bring regional focus to the plethora of opportunities available in every economy and serves as a reminder that to prosper takes action! Ticket prices are $77 and include: continental breakfast, lunch buffet, parking and a day focused on connecting you with information and resources that will propel your business to the next level! Register at www.cvwbc.org.
CV FRESH Logo Design Contest