By M. Wheel-Zot M.A.S
The owner of a local company called Infused Edibles; Susan Hooten; has been making infused CBD and THC edible gummies, tinctures, pasta products, baking products, lotions for pain, and even pet products. The edibles are infused with CBD with and without THC; from seventy-five milligrams to 4,000 milligrams of the cannabis plant derivations. Yet, Susan does more than make delicious products that can alleviate pain due to cancer, nausea due to chemotherapy, and help treat many chronic medical conditions. Yet, she has been collaborating with doctors, hospitals, and parents who care for babies that have been born with drug addictions.
Estimated Drug Addicted Babies: From 2013 to 2020
- Babies in the U.S. are estimated to be born every year with a dependency to at least one drug: more than 400,000 are estimated to have chronic dependency.
- CDC reports hospitalization figures from 2013-2020; that five out of every 1,000 births in the United States are that of a drug addicted baby.
- The rate of infants being born with a drug addiction is three times higher than the US national average in Massachusetts.
- Some states in the US do not require drug-dependent babies to be recorded at birth, which leave many undiagnosed problems for children who have developed a learning disability.
- Astonishing there is one baby born every hour in the United States that is suffering from opiate withdrawal.
- $45,000-65,000 thousand dollars is an average cost of a hospital stay for an infant who is born with opiate withdrawal or other drug dependency issues.
- About 76 percent of the additional costs of a hospital stay for a newborn due to drug dependency are paid by Medicare or Medicaid, showing a direct correlation between lower incomes, drug abuse, and drug addicted babies.
- The total number of drug addicted babies is up 10 percent over the last 5 years.
- Infants who are born with a drug dependency are often in pain. They do not eat or sleep well, they suffer from high fever, and vomit.
- Some counties in Kentucky report a 300 percent increase in addicted babies being born.
- About 6 percent of pregnant women ages 15 to 44 years, use illicit drugs.
Infused Edibles sponsor many infants born with illicit drug addictions. The company provides pure CBD products without THC; this helps babies comfortably ween off the addicted substance. The pure CBD tinctures that are prescribed help infants receive some relief from: drug addiction, chronic pain, epilepsy, nerve damage, nausea, and vomiting due to the infants unwanted drug dependency.
Again- the power of the cannabis medicine plant saves the day for many babies! Newborns that are in physical need to alleviate their addiction with a safe and pure CBD medicine! Infants that can be helped and given some relief from the cursed illicit drugs that are consuming many people not only in the United States but all-over our planet.
Susan also has another line of CBD products that help with chronic pain- the Pain balm Unscented 600 mg CBD, CBD Roll on 300mg CBD, and Body Cream Van. Aloe 600mg CBD. All these products help with day-to-day aches and pains that can help treat soreness from arthritis to heavy work outs without any heavy side effects that prescription pain creams can cause. CBD is a life saver for many treatments.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a Phyto cannabinoid which accounts for 40% of the cannabis plants extract. CBD is a part of the plant that does not have the psychoactive side effects, which is a key element in helping newborns receive some relief form their great discomfort and some calmness from the side effects of drug addiction.
Furthermore, CBD resulted in studies related to anxiety, depression, gross motor movements, and other mood disorders, which resulted in mild to no side effects on the user. A safe option for newborns getting off from meth-addiction or alcohol syndrome. Today the research on the cannabinoid’s products derived from the cannabis plant are being used and tried for many newborns, infant and toddler diseases that can occur when there has been any type of substance abuse during pregnancy.
CBD and the cannabis medicine plant are helping newborns, children and adults get some relief from the disease of drug addictions and many other ailments; the miracle of the medicine plant does save the day!
Remember when using any cannabis medicine please consult with your health care provider.
Note: Awareness and Mindfulness is key to many of the body’s needs. All my articles are based on patient reports, and company representatives: WHO-
- Use the cannabis medicine for chronic ailments
- Sponsor sick patients with pure CBD without THC- (infants to adults)
- Sponsor Doctors & Families who prefer the plant medicine
(For more information on the products sold from Infused Edibles) https://infusededibles.org