BY MICHELLE BORTHWICK
The whole world is craving comfort, optimism and meaningful connection (at least, from a distance). It’s no exaggeration to say that stress levels have NEVER been higher for many people. To say these are crazy times is to put it mildly.
But we are in it TOGETHER. No matter what life might throw your way, there is always a way to stay healthy and motivated… and Keto is the perfect option for your diet right now.
We know Keto gets rave reviews for the following:
- Building immunity
- Weight loss
- Improved brain function
- Increased longevity
- Revs metabolism
- Eliminates fatigue
- Improved overall health
Each of these is significant individually as a life-changer. However, when you really absorb the immensity of the entire list it’s quite staggering what Keto can do for you.
But, that’s not all. I wanted to save this gem for last because it is so appropriate right now.
Keto combats depression and anxiety.
“Women report that depression and anxiety symptoms ease withing eight days. The presence of ketones increases glutathione and are a powerful brain-protective antioxidant,” According to Neurologist and high-fat expert David Perlmutter, MD.
Do you feel like you’ve tried “everything” and are having a difficult time staying calm? It may be time to consider letting Keto do the work for you.
It’s never been easier to be Keto than right now when we can take advantage of this time at home. Cooking at home gives you flexibility and you don’t have temptations of dining out.
Keto Can Be Easy
I often hear that Keto is difficult or complicated. It’s really a very simple diet that seems to get complicated by “Google Coach” or other individuals who aren’t clear how to do it properly.
It doesn’t have to be hard to be Keto right now. Here are some ideas for you to consider that would keep Keto simple:
- Cook in larger batches and freeze your Keto food. In a short time, you will have plenty of food on hand and will only end up cooking a few days a week.
- Use simple 5 ingredient one-pot recipes. Keto can be easy peasy. This is very doable and won’t take a lot of time.
- While you are at home you will be happier that you aren’t hungry, not snacking or stress eating (when eating Keto properly you won’t be hungry).
- Make a Keto Covid Bucket List. Yes, you heard me. Start with trying new Keto foods. And finding substitutes for many of your favorite foods that you ate before Keto and thought you couldn’t have again (think cookies, pizza, cakes, bread, etc.) Keep it interesting, creative and fun.
- Stock your fridge with Keto foods so you aren’t tempted J Set up the ideal Keto environment in your kitchen
- Use MCT oil for added energy and multiply those Ketones
- During this time of isolation, find a keto buddy you can check in with daily for accountability.
Let Keto be your solution right now to your stress, anxiety, immune system and overall health. And, guess what? You will lose weight as well and cash in on all the benefits I’ve mentioned in this article. That’s a Keto win-win.
Stay Calm. Stay Safe. Stay Keto.
About Michelle Borthwick: Michelle is a Keto Lifestyle coach, a Seasoned expert on Customized Keto. Keto weight loss results can be improved with Coaching, Customization, Accountability and a trusted partner to guide you every step of the way. Michelle offers private sessions, proven Keto diet hacks, meal plans, proprietary customization, goal setting and more. If you are interested in Keto and how it can work for you and your lifestyle, book a free 30 minute private coaching session online at KetoIsEasyCoach.com (based on availability on Tuesday or Thursday)