Finally, May is here, and the summer vibes are in the air. Soon enough, we’ll all have the chance to put on those beautiful bikinis and soak up the sun by the pool. But to make this experience even more enjoyable, I invite you to participate in the May Fitness Madness challenge aimed at making you feel confident and ready to rock that summer body!

The “May Fitness Madness” challenge is aimed at encouraging one another on the adventure of sculpting those abs, toning those arms, and feeling amazing in your swimsuit all season long. You can follow our team of trainers for daily tips and motivation on Instagram or Facebook looking for @cvsendmeatrainer. And if you want to really commit to the challenge, you can hire a personal trainer to train you at your preferred location!

Here are today’s tips for May Fitness Madness:

  1. Set Realistic Goals and Timeframe: Whether it’s losing a few pounds, building muscles, achieving muscle definition, or improving your overall health, having clear objectives in, for example, the number of pounds and the date you are going to lose/gain them will keep you motivated and on track.
  2. Mix Up Your Workouts: Avoid a routine that can get you bored and unmotivated. You have so many options to choose from when it comes to workouts and being active in general! From HIIT sessions to yoga flows and outdoor runs, there are endless ways to stay active and engaged.
  3. Keep an eye on nutrition: To achieve a fit body, 80% of success comes from nutrition, while workouts contribute the remaining 20%. Make sure you nourish your body with whole, nutrient-dense foods to fuel your workouts and support your goals. And don’t forget to drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
  4. Stay Consistent: Even low-impact but consistent workouts are much more effective than rare, strenuous workouts. Make exercise a non-negotiable part of your routine and you will see the first results in no time.
  5. Surround yourself with the right people: Make sure you are surrounded by people who love fitness and wellness as much as you do. Go for a new fitness class, hire a personal trainer who is ardent with a passion for fitness, or join a supportive online community, such as the one that started May Fitness Madness on social media to encourage, support, and motivate each other. Having strong support is an amazing way to stay motivated and accountable and make fitness an integral part of your life.

Are you ready to kickstart your summer fitness journey with us? Our team at Send Me a Trainer will gladly help you with a custom program tailored to achieve your summer body goals with the workout sessions timed and placed when and where it is most convenient for you. Write or call us today and book your free fitness assessment at (760) 880-9904