Cultural Tourism & Pride Set the Stage for the Single Largest Event in Palm Springs History. Civic, business and tourism leaders will discuss the impact the upcoming Pride Week will have on the region. Stakeholders will welcome the largest gathering of LGBTQ+ individuals and allies attending Pride events Nov 1-5, 2023.
When: Monday, October 30, 9:30 a.m.
Where: Arenas District, 302 E Arenas Rd, Palm Springs 92262
- Grace Garner, Mayor, Palm Springs
- Ron deHarte, Palm Springs City Councilmember & President of Palm Springs Pride
- Aftab Dada, PS Resorts Chairman
- Captain Mike Kovaleff, Palm Springs Police Department
- Dean Lavine, Arenas District Merchants Association
Why: Palm Springs is the leading LGBTQ destination in the Coachella Valley year after year and welcomes visitors of all genders, all ages, and from all parts of the US and the world. With 150,000 participants, Palm Springs Pride is California’s largest free Pride festival south of San Francisco. Stakeholders will discuss the importance of Palm Springs Pride in the city, the cultural impact, and local impact on businesses.
More Info: www.pspride.org