After careful thought and in following the guidance of local, state, and national authorities we are sad to announce that our June edition of Splash House will not take place this year.  The safety and well-being of our audience, artists, staff, and community must come first as we focus on overcoming this health emergency.

At this moment we are moving forward with August weekends as planned and sincerely hope you can join us.  June purchasers will receive an email from our official ticket provider, Elevate, by April 10 with options to transfer your purchase to either August 2020 weekend or June 2021.  If you are unable to attend then you may request a refund in full.

For hotel package holders transferring to August 2020 please understand we cannot guarantee the same room type will be available as many are already sold, however we will do our best to facilitate a smooth process.

We’ve also paused all payment plans for April in light of the many personal challenges we are all facing at this moment.  No action is required on your end and balances will be reallocated on future payments on your normally scheduled payment date.


We appreciate your patience and support and are looking forward to sunnier days ahead.  Be safe.

Splash House