Oak Glen CA
It’s Apple Season so don’t miss out. All apples picked are sold by weight. $3.50 per lb.
Experience the charm of farm life in their dramatic orchards during select times of the year.
What to Expect:
- As they use natural methods to grow their fruit, you will often need to prepare for a bit more time to find that perfect bite.
- They encourage all u-pickers to wear close toed shoes and long pants.
- Bring a sun hat and water. Even though they are at a beautiful 5,000+ foot elevation, even here you can experience warmer days over the Summer and early fall.
- They provide necessary picking implements and bags.
- Apple picking is paid for by the pound and instructions will be provided upon your arrival
- Many of their apple tress are more than 80 years old. Careful care and attention is given to each one to ensure their longevity. They ask that all u-pickers be mindful of this as they enter the orchard.
For more information: www.losriosrancho.com
Think Healthy and Enjoy Apple Picking!
A Passion 4 Photography
Contributing Writer and Photographer for:
CV Weekly (Coachella Valley)
The Tolucan Times (San Fernando Valley)
Conservation Ambassador for The Living Desert